Wednesday, November 22, 2006

San Clemente Pier

Ava and JohnnyAva and Johnny jumping over waves with Sue
This was the first truly outstanding day of our trip, although even on this day we ran into more bad luck. What should have been a one hour drive ended up taking 2 hours and 10 minutes due to three large grocery store kind of trucks colliding which folded the trailer of one truck into a "V" and required the biggest tow trucks I've ever seen to haul it to the side of the road. Once we got to the beach we had by far the most fun outing of our trip yet. I met up with Sue who is one of my four very best and her absolutely darling daughter Ava and had a simply wonderful time catching up and playing and sunning. Sue is a warm, caring, considerate, funny and insightful person and one of my most cherished and dear best friends and I am SOOO happy we got together this time (twice before when I visited San Diego our plans fell through).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home