Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Our Vacation in San Diego

Amy's house where we stayedMarine layer blanketing the valley at dawn
Picking tangerines in the orchardTree climbingSunset
Johnny settling down to sleep
The boys and I just got back from a 2 week trip to San Diego to visit my family and friends. The trip started out pretty disappointing as all three of us got colds and Sammy ended up with a double ear infection. The weather was cold and we felt very isolated from everyone while we were staying alone in an enormous empty house until we got healthy. My sister Amy very generously let us stay in her new house which isn't furnished yet, as they are in the process of remodeling before they move in. It was a gorgeous palacial estate nestled atop a hill with an incredible view and spacious grounds including a citrus orchard. Definitely the most extravagant "hotel" I think I'll ever stay in on a vacation. ;) Thanks Amy!!! I have so many photos, I'm going to break it into numerous posts, the first being some photos of our stay at Amy's new house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

great picturea :)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home