Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harmony Grove and a Taco Shop

Having a race through the labyrinthWearing my birthday necklace from my mom
Group hug!
Grandma kisses
Grandpa looking "touched by an angel"
Mmm ... buñuelos!

We spent an afternoon at the bookstore in Harmony Grove and were totally pleased to find they had a ton of rocks, minerals and jewelry for sale at fantabulous prices. I was wishing we had looked here first before making our purchases at the Del Mar fair, but in all honesty, I think we got great deals both places. The grounds at HG were peaceful and quiet. A sweet girl who is a little older than Johnny showed us around and romped with the boys in the grass which was a nice break for them from my ooohing and ahhhing over all the pretty sparklies in the shop. Afterwards, I went to a taco shop with Grandpa and the boys as I MUST have Mexican food when I am in California ... it's not like the Tex Mex in Texas. I love the crispy shredded beef tacos and ate my fill of them with hot carrots ... delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home