Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wild Animal Park


Amy hooked us up with a super cool behind the scenes tour at the Wild Animal Park. We rode on our own private golf kinda of cart around the different animal sections and then inside some areas where only the keepers get to go. We got to go into a room where lions hang out inside and get fed (we were of course behind glass). We also went into the elephant area and got pretty close, but stayed out of reach of their trunks. Then we got an up close experience with an anteater named Luna and a tenrik (sp?). I have some hilarious footage on my video camera of the anteater coming up to my camera and licking the lens ... too funny! The weather was perfect, the tour guide was bubbly and cute (she reminded me of my best friend in TX, Jessica - which made me miss her!), and the up close views of the animals were superb. When the kids are a little older, we can go on a safari type tour of the animals that are running free and feed them and take photographs super up-close. I can't wait! Amy and Andy have great connections and were fabulously generous with us ... our trip was as perfect as I can imagine! Thanks A&A!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for share...

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home