Wednesday, November 22, 2006

La Jolla Shores I

Cousin Kayla
Cousin BrianAunt Amy (my sister) and Kayla

Grandma (my mom) and I met my sister Amy at a pretty section of beach at La Jolla Shores with her two kids, Brian and Kayla. The kiddos had a nice time playing in the sand and water until all their lips turned blue and we had to bundle up and head home. It was really sweet to see all the kids playing together. It is quite a handful to keep that many little kids safe near the water at the same time and it was nice to have 3 adults.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Frazer said...

That story was terrifying. Glad you had a nice safe trip after all.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Mandy Klevenski said...

Mama P - yes, it was terrifying. I really thought that this might be the end of Johnny. It still makes me nauseaus to think about. (shudder)

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home