Sunday, September 03, 2006

Houston Space Center

Johnny with R4 unit
Space Shuttle cockpit
Johnny straining to lift an entire carHe did it!!
Keith took Johnny to the Houston Space Center today for the Labor Day weekend tribute to the Star Wars characters. They watched the first Star Wars movie this morning before going since Johnny hadn't seen it before. Not surprisingly, the Space Center was mobbed with people, but they had a great time. Sammy and I had a rather relaxing day of napping, going out to dinner and then to two bookstores where I bought 4 more parenting books. Now if I could only read all those books ... ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Frazer said...

I might go to Houston this year. If so, will visit the Space Center. Great shots! Parenting books? What kind? I must say, not proudly, that I have read no parenting books. I"d like to read "Raising Cain" about raising boys. And something on raising strong girls. What's your list? I look forward to checking out some of your music choices, too. Thanks for keeping me inspired to read and listen to things other than my jabbering brain.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Mandy Klevenski said...

See next post for book list. ;)

I'm not sure I understand what you were asking on the music ... were you just interested to hear some of the music I like (classical or otherwise)? Or music for the kids?

Jabbering brain ... too funny. Are you a thinker by chance?

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home