Monday, February 20, 2006

"Best" Friends

Melanie and Mack Best with Johnny and Sammy

Melanie Best ... one of my very favorite people and best friends was in town for a short visit this week. I try to do whatever possible to see Melanie each time she and her family visit from Florida. Melanie and her husband Leon are doing great missionary work in Florida, so I can't complain about them moving away for a few years. It does seem that I have extraordinarily bad luck of having my closest friends move away. Of course they all plan to move back eventually, but it's still very sad to have them gone even temporarily. I feel very blessed by the friendship I have with each of my friends, even though some are long distance. Ironically, I get together more often with Melanie than I do with some of my local friends. In a few months, Melanie will get to experience the bliss of being the mother of three! Mack, Noel and a new little baby. I pray God blesses their family with good health and lots of love!

Sammy enjoying his ride around scooter


Sammy is really enjoying his newfound mobility and thinks it's a real kick to sit on his little scooter. Of course he doesn't go anywhere on it yet, but I have no doubt he will soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home