Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fast as Dash

Johnny dressed up as Dash

Sitting in the pumpkin patch at school

Johnny's classmates and teacher Mrs. Rabb

I just realized last night that I was supposed to send Johnny to school in a Halloween costume today. Luckily, I was able to whip up a costume using stuff around the house last night that not only Johnny was really excited about wearing, but that looked pretty cute too. Johnny loves the character Dash from the Incredibles movie and always runs around as fast as he can saying he is "fast as Dash!" I took two photos of his classmates too just for fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Goodwin-Daniels said...

I'm sorry Mandy for dumping on you like I did. I wanted to say, "your boys look so cute"!! I loved the Incredibles too! Now I have 5 grandkids, and they love Halloween too! One is a teenaged girl, 16, twin boys (fraternal twins) and twins again, boy and girl. I have some photos in my archives on my blog spot if you'd care to see them? May GOD bless you to have a wonderful and blessed life. I hope that you feel better now?? Pamela

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home