Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sammy and Johnny


Here are several photos showing Sammy and Johnny at approximately the same age. Johnny is actually a week older than Sammy (9 wks vs. 8 wks), but they're close. In case you can't tell who is who ... Johnny is the one with all the hair.





Sammy was sleeping so peacefully on my desk propped on a pillow while I worked on my computer. Then suddenly, he woke up and announced to the household that he was hungry and wanted a meal "right now!" Johnny still loves his baby brother and hugs and kisses him constantly, but he has started saying "Mama ... put Sammy in the bassinet and come play with me." If only it were that easy. (sigh) Today has been pretty boring for Johnny, except that his Mother's Day Out teacher came by this morning for a home visit. That program starts up again in 3 weeks. Yay!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Walmer Family said...

How did you get your photos to upload side by side like that? Did you have those together already and then upload them like that? I can't get my blog to upload more than 3 pictures at a time! Rachel

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home